Below are some forms that are commonly used at Family Practice Associates, P.C.
If you are visiting us for the first time, please read through our Financial Policy and Privacy Practices. After reading through those two forms, we encourage you to print out the New Patient Packet (choose age-appropriate packet below). Please fill out this packet and bring it with you to your first appointment.
For all appointments, please make sure you bring in your photo ID, your insurance card and any copay.
- Established Patient Packet
- HIPPA Privacy Information Form – Learn more about HIPAA
- Preferred Method of Contact
- Financial Policy
- Privacy Practices
- Self-Pay Policy
- Office Visit Codes
- Comprehensive Primary Care Plus (CPC+)
New Patient Packets:
- Pediatric: 0-5 yrs
- Pediatric: 6-12 yrs
- Pediatric: 13-17 yrs
- Preferred Method of Contact (For ALL New Patients)